All videos of SquamishCLIMBER.com
Videos & articles of interest to ALL indoor & outdoor climbers PLUS the boulders and climbs of one of the world's great climbing areas: SQUAMISH BC CANADA. Enjoy.
A collection of some more obscure climbs in Squamish. Filmed in the crazy hot summer of 2017. The name of the vid is based on the first question climbers ask each other after a day in the boulder fields. 1:12 Fish Food V4 – Mantel Madness 2:21 TV Violence V5 – The Jungle, Apron 3:23…
Cobra Crack is the de facto kingline of North American trad climbing. A stunning wall of overhanging granite split by a singular seam, barely wide enough to get your fingers into; it’s a crack climber’s dream. Since Mason Earle first tried Cobra Crack in 2009, the route has called him back to Squamish, BC again…
The beauty of rock climbing from up close. Stawamus Chief mountain in Squamish, BC in Canada. Jurga, Kyle and Brad
Climber Will Stanhope gives tips for crack climbing in Squamish, British Columbia.
- See all
Here is the Beta for Tippy Toe V10 in Squamish. The bolder felt hard for me. I suggest a V11. Thanks for watching.
A fun little crimp line in a hole by Mr.bigglesworth
Pretty cool for a small boulder
BD Athlete Nalle Hukkataival recently touched down in Squamish, B.C. to sample the goods. As usual, he left a slew of cutting-edge ascents in his wake. Check out this video documenting two of his hardest sends, including the coveted second ascent of the Singularity (V14/15). Video: Keith Allen Peters
- See all
- How to Make an Indoor Climbing Wall
- AMAZING Indoor Playground Building Climb!
- Our New Indoor Rock Climbing Wall!!
- Strength Training With GTN | Indoor Hill Training On The Ironman World Champs Course
- New Year – New Training + New Diet – Indoor Rock Climbing Training with Paul Robinson pt. 2
- This Indoor Climbing Gym Turns Wall Climbing Into An Interactive Activity
- Indoor Rock Climbing Shenanigans
- Are Indoor Climbing Walls Ruining Climbing? | Climbing Daily Ep.1043